Thursday, October 20, 2016

Review: NIV Holy Bible for Girls Journal Edition

The NIV Holy Bible for Girls Journal Edition has a fun, hard cover that mimics the look of a journal, complete with elastic wrap. The pages are about the usual thickness, the text is small, but easy to read, and the book itself has a nice flat lay to it. The Bible includes lines on the edge of each page for notes, but depending on how many notes you take, you may have to write very small to fit in your thoughts. There is no commentary or additional notes to go off of for your study, either (if there were, the book would be much larger than its easy to handle size). I found that this is a good Bible to take with me to Bible studies or to take notes in as I read other Bibles with larger commentary. It gives me the opportunity to have all the points that stand out to me in other books and Bibles in one place.

*I received this book from BookLookBloggers. All opinions are my own.

No comments: